The Burnett Honors College offers research poster printing for students who are in good standing with the University Honors and Honors Undergraduate Thesis programs.
- The first two (2) posters per year are free.
- Any poster printed through the Burnett Honors College must include either a) the BHC College logo, or b) the BHC Scholar logo in the top, right hand corner.
- Poster files must be 48” wide and 36” tall. Templates are available below.
- Complete one of the following forms:
- Once submitted, you will receive email updates as your poster is processed and printed
- Two (2) posters may be printed for free per academic year
- A standard poster is 36” by 48.” Please consult with the Honors Computer Lab Manager if your poster will be larger than the standard size.
- The Burnett Honors College requires at least 2 business days’ notice to print research posters. During high-volume periods, requests may take up to 5 business days to process. Please submit your poster as early as possible to ensure we are able to service your request.
Included below are reference templates that can be used by students who are presenting research and creative projects at academic conferences. The poster is formatted in Microsoft PowerPoint as a 35″ by 47″ slide. We do not recommend that students modify the dimensions of this poster; doing so may cause text and graphics to be placed outside of the printing area. However, we strongly encourage students who use this template to modify the color, font, names of sections, and layout based upon the content of their own projects.
Poster templates: Poster Template // UCF "Themed" Poster Template
BHC Logo Download (Black Text)
BHC Logo Download (White Text)