Rex Roberts ’00 ’03 is the Director of Academic Advising for the Burnett Honors College. He joined the BHC after spending 4 years as an Academic Advisor with UCF’s office of First Year Advising and Exploration. He earned his bachelor’s degree with honors in psychology and his master’s degree in psychology.
Rex and his wife, Ashley, who is also an honors graduate (cardiopulmonary sciences), are proud parents of two daughters. They are active with their church and are fanatics of all UCF sports, Orlando City Soccer, and the Orlando Magic. Rex is also active with the UCF Alumni Marching Knights chapter.
- Help you track your requirements for the University Honors program and graduation
- Assist with major exploration, class schedule planning and career options
- Correct problems with registration and assist with grade forgiveness for honors courses
- Discuss UCF policies and campus resources, including college advising services
- Explore graduate programs with you and guide you through the application process
- Answer questions about honors orientation and becoming an Honors Orientation Ambassador
- Plan and facilitate the “Hacks” workshop series
Rex.Roberts@ucf.edu · (407) 823-5871