Rex Roberts - Director of Honors Advising
Mr. Rex Roberts is the Director of Honors Advising. He joined the Burnett Honors College in 2006 after spending 4 years as an Academic Advisor with UCF’s office of First Year Advising and Exploration. He earned his B.S. in Psychology with University Honors in 2000 and his M.A. in 2003, both from UCF. Rex and his wife, Ashley, who is also an Honors graduate (’03, Cardiopulmonary Sciences), are proud parents of two daughters. Rex and Ashley are active with their church and are fanatics of all UCF sports, Orlando City Soccer, and the Orlando Magic. Rex is also active with the Marching Knights chapter of the UCF Alumni Association. You should contact Mr. Roberts:
- To chart your progress toward fulfilling Honors requirements.
- To explore majors and career options.
- For information about the “How To” workshop series.
- To learn about campus resources available, including college and first year advising services.
- To discuss concerns with courses or campus life.
- To explore graduate study and learn about the application process for graduate programs.
- To correct problems with registration for Honors courses.
- To discuss grade forgiveness for Honors courses.
- For information about Honors Orientation and to apply to be an Honors Peer Ambassador.