Brandy Blue ’04 ’12MA is the Honors Admissions Specialist for the Burnett Honors College University Honors program. A BHC alumna, she earned her bachelor’s degrees with honors in psychology and sociology, and master’s degree in educational leadership-higher education policy studies.
Brandy’s interests include advising and recruiting honors students, reading fantasy novels, playing video games, bowling, cheering on the Knights football team, and spending time with her family and friends. She also teaches and tutors GRE test prep.
- Provide information about the honors admissions process - especially AA transfer students and Second Year Entry
- Update any of your contact information, including change of status in the program
- Help you complete an Intent to Graduate with University Honors or the University Honors Exit Survey
- Schedule an optional exit interview prior to graduation with University Honors
- Provide GRE information and GRE prep
firstname.lastname@example.org · (407) 823-2545