The Burnett Honors College has special articulation agreements that permit State College Honors A.A. graduates from participating institutions to transfer directly to University Honors at UCF. The following state colleges have an articulation agreement with The Burnett Honors College at UCF:
- College of Central Florida
- Daytona State College
- Eastern Florida State College (formerly Brevard Community College)
- Seminole State College
- Valencia College
Honors A.A. graduates from these state colleges are eligible to transfer to University Honors at UCF provided that:
They are admitted at UCF as AA transfer students
They submit a completed University Honors Application by the deadline. The complete application must be submitted prior to the student’s first day of classes at UCF. Transfer applications can be requested by calling the Office of Honors Student Services at (407) 823-2545 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
They provide a copy of the transcript showing at least 18 credit hours of Honors course work earned at the college they transfer from and a 3.500 overall GPA.
They provide a copy of the student's Honors A.A. diploma. This can be submitted after a student is offered conditional admission to Honors if the diploma will not be issued until after the student's first day of classes at UCF, in order to allow the student to apply by the deadline.
- Students who are admitted to University Honors under an articulation agreement with a state college are responsible for completing the University Honors upper division requirements as described under Program Requirements. The lower division requirements are met by the articulation agreement.
- Students who earned an Honors AA degree at the participating institutions as part of a dual enrollment program and who are admitted at UCF as first time in college (FTIC) are not eligible for this agreement. They have to apply for the University Honors program as freshmen (FTIC).
The previous articulation agreements with the following community or state colleges are discontinued as of January 1, 2011:
- Broward Community College
- Edison State College
- Hillsborough Community College
- Indian River State College
- South Florida Community College
- St. Petersburg College
- Tallahassee Community College