The Burnett Honors College offers research poster printing at a reduced cost to students who are in good standing with the University Honors and Honors in the Major programs, and for students who received a Burnett Research Scholars grant.
How to submit a poster for printing:
- From your KnightsEmail account, email TBHClab@ucf.edu with a standard poster sized (36" by 48") PowerPoint document (see templates below). The file name should use the following format: LastName-FirstName-MM-DD-YY. Ensure that your name and your NID are in the subject line of this email.
- Complete this form
- Once approved, you will be emailed to make the $30 payment. After payment is submitted, the printing process will begin.
- $30.00 per printing request. A standard poster is 36” by 48”. Please consult with the Honors Computer Lab Manager if your poster will be larger than the standard size.
- Payment Methods: Knights Cash only. Cash, check and credit card NOT ACCEPTED.
- Standard printing timeline: the Burnett Honors College requires 2 business days to print research posters for academic conferences other than the UCF Showcase of Undergraduate Research Excellence
- Printing timeline for UCF’s Showcase of Undergraduate Research Excellence and other high volume times: students must provide their poster files and payment for printing at least one week prior to the event date.
Poster Printing Template
Included below are reference templates that can be used by students who are presenting research and creative projects at academic conferences. The poster is formatted in Microsoft PowerPoint as a 35″ by 47″ slide. We do not recommend that students modify the dimensions of this poster; doing so may cause text and graphics to be placed outside of the printing area.
However, we strongly encourage students who use this template to modify the color, font, names of sections, and layout based upon the content of their own projects. In addition, students who are members of the University Honors or Honors in the Major programs, and students who were awarded a Burnett Research Scholars grant, may request the Burnett Honors College logo to include on their research poster. Requests for the logo should be sent to the Office of Honors Research at firstname.lastname@example.org.