Michael T. Callahan, Ed.D.
Michael T. Callahan, Ed.D. - Director, Information Services
Michael T. Callahan, '05 '09MBA '17EdD is the Director, Information Services. He began working for Burnett Honors College in May 2002. During his tenure, he earned a B.S.B.A. in Management Information Systems from UCF and Burnett Honors College in 2005, an MBA in 2009, and an Ed.D. in Higher Educational Leadership in 2017. In addition to these, he has also earned his A+, MCSA, MCSE, MCDBA, ITIL, and CCNA certifications. He also serves as the Team Knightro coach for UCF. He has presented at several conferences on a variety of honors and higher education-related topics. You should contact Dr. Callahan:
- About technology equipment in Burnett Honors College.
- About classroom support, software, and hardware.
- For questions concerning the software in the Honors labs.
- For questions concerning the Burnett Honors College network
- To discuss the use of NID and UCFID