Paid Legal Assistant Internship: Nishad & Khan Law Firm
Nishad & Khan Law Firm in Orlando is looking for a legal assistant intern during the Spring 2020 semester. This is a paid internship opportunity. Please see below for a list of responsibilities and qualifications.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Document processing, scanning, copying, printing, shipping, etc.
- Organize and maintain physical and electronic legal files
- Maintain organization of office space
- Prepare spreadsheets and written communications
- Screen incoming calls and process incoming correspondence
- Assist administrative staff as needed in legal, social media and accounting areas
Expected Areas of Competence:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience working with cloud-based management software such as CRMs
- Ability to deal with varying situations with tact and professionalism
- Capable of maintaining strict confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently and without close supervision
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to Danielle Silver at email@example.com.
The application deadline for this internship is Friday, February 14 at 5 p.m.