Office Manager Role at Blezoo
Job Opp: OFFICE MANAGER at Blezoo!
See full application here: https://blezoo.com/office-manager-posting/
Blezoo, an promotional marketing agency in College Park, is seeking to hire a new Office Manager to join their team.
Below are key day-to-day elements as Office Manager:
- Paying bills (A/P), receiving payments (A/R)
- Sales & marketing support as needed.
- Ownership of office’s day-to-day administrative tasks.
- Data entry into Quickbooks.
- Shipping, tracking & cost management.
- Customer service on orders in production.
- Manage meetings & transcribe minutes into CRM.
- Clerical, file management & scheduling.
- Greeting and directing visitors at Blezoo.
- Event support.
Requirements for position:
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) & Typing Skills.
- Basic/Intermediate knowledge of SalesForce & QuickBooks and/or WILLINGNESS TO LEARN.
- PEOPLE SKILLS; to be personable with clients, colleagues & vendors.
- Excellent COMMUNICATION SKILLS – both written/verbal.
- Possesses ATTENTION TO DETAIL in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient at prioritizing tasks & staying ORGANIZED.
- A POSITIVE & ENTHUSIASTIC disposition is a must.
- Expected first-year annual income range $38,000 – $42,000 / year (calculated by adding salary + profit sharing program)
- +Major medical insurance benefits.
- +Additional monthly insurance benefit dollars that you can allocate yourself (dental, vision, etc.)
- +AAA Membership
- +All of the perks of working at a promotional agency (holiday budget for gifts, free goodies often, team building activities, etc)
To Apply For Position; please submit your resume (with a snazzy cover letter as a bonus) to:
Dean Caravelis firstname.lastname@example.org
(E-mail only. No drop-ins or phone calls.)