Internship Opportunity: Jackson Wealth Management, LLC
Jackson Wealth Management, LLC is seeking a part-time or full-time client service intern to work alongside our team members and assist with day-to-day operations. This is an entry level position multi-semester opportunity. Daily responsibilities may include:
- Learning cutting edge portfolio management and how to trade securities.
- Working alongside and being trained by experienced advisors throughout the financial analysis and recommendation process. Sitting in on client meetings.
- Provide administrative and sales support to all financial advisors at the firm which includes but is not limited to opening new accounts, processing orders for existing clients, and answering general questions in regards to our organization.
- Maintain client relations by filtering all inbound calls to the appropriate source.
- Schedule and maintain the firm’s calendar in respect to setting and confirming appointments.
- Prepare financial planning reports for new and existing clients.
- Maintain client contact database and update client information accordingly.
We also have daily catered lunches and a pool table. Below is a write up of a current Honors College student who interned with us.
To apply, send a completed application and resume to Matthew Jackson by the end of May 2019.
More Information: Interested in students not graduating in May 2019. No preferred majors - anyone who is mathematically-inclined or thinks they can pass the Series 65 is encouraged to apply. We are very flexible and can work with the candidate's schedule.