Intern in Israel for 8 Weeks with Onward Israel!
Have you been to Israel before? Got a taste and now you want more? With Onward Israel you develop your professional future and build your resume with a high-level internship!
Through Onward Israel, not only will you learn to live abroad, but you will expand your horizons in an internship in the field of your choice in Tel Aviv. These internships will help students gain immense knowledge of how to work in the real world, and balance work and personal life.
Learn about Israeli society, economy, technology and more through programming opportunities exclusively designed for the University of Central Florida program, a weekend retreat with other Onward Israel participants from North America and around the world, evening activities and more.
- This program is open to students (regardless of descent) attending the University of Central Florida, Rollins, Valencia or Stetson, with preference given to underclassmen.
- A previous short-term Israel experience – such as Birthright Israel or a teen travel program is highly recommended but not required.
- June 5 - July 30, 2019
- Cost includes housing, insurance, a modest food stipend, and local transportation.
- Participants are responsible for arranging their own flights.
- Participants will be required to submit a $250 participation and security deposit in cash upon arrival in Israel. Deposits will be refunded at the end of the program pending good standing. Admission is rolling.
- The actual cost of the Onward Israel program is much higher, and is subsidized up to 70% by Onward Israel, private donors, and local Jewish communities and institutions.
Applications will close in March, 2019 or earlier if the program fills.
For more information and to apply, visit: https://onwardisrael.org/programs/university-of-central-florida/
Students may also contact Allison Bernstein at Allison.Bernstein@centralfloridahillel.org