Business Development Internship Opportunity
Elevation Financial Group, LLC is seeking a business development intern at our corporate office in Downtown Orlando. Reporting to the vice president and manager of business and philanthropic development, the ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and creative junior, senior or graduate student who has experience with event planning and administration. The paid internship is an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on experience and make an impact in a rapidly growing company.
Contact: Students can send their resumes and a copy of their planned fall schedule to Scott Lee.
Elevation Financial Group is a private equity real estate company focusing on affordable housing in the southeast United States. Through a consortium of companies specializing in investment, property management and renovation, Elevation aspires to lift up or elevate people, properties and communities.
Program Length: The approximate dates of this internship are July 2019 – December 2019. Hours will range from 15-20 hours per week. Interns must be fully available for the duration of the internship.
Compensation: $14 per hour
- Research IRA custodians, third party administrators with clients who invest in alternative investments through their self-directed IRAs.
Calendar Management for Scott Lee and Denise Cipriano
- Manage calendars for the vice president and manager of business and philanthropic development with regards to investor meetings throughout the period
- Contact current investors and potential investors directly to schedule appointment and represent them in person or via telephone or email
Documentation Tracking and Collation
- Manage and update client records utilizing Salesforce (CRM software)
- Collate and organize printed materials in preparation for delivery to clients
- Coordination with EFG legal team could also be necessary with regards to document tracking
- Managing invitation software (Greenvelope)
- Throughout the period the intern will assume full responsibility for invitations to individual and group meetings using the Greenvelope software
- Plan events for the vice president and manager of business and philanthropic development. These events will mostly be lunch or breakfast meetings for as few as one potential investor to groups as large as 30.
- Investor conferences or tradeshows that EFG representatives attend could also require meetings or dinners with clients to be scheduled by the intern.
Other duties as assigned