9th Annual UCF Global Health Conference
UCF MedPACt, the global health student organization at the UCF College of Medicine, will be hosting the 9th annual Global Health Conference on Saturday, January 18, 2020!
For more information and to register, please visit www.ucfglobalhealth.org.
- Theme: Arts in Global Medicine: Integration and Healing
- Location: University of Central Florida College of Medicine, Lake Nona Health Sciences Campus
- Keynote Speaker: Jill Sonke, MA from the University of Florida Center for Arts in Medicine
- Exciting simulations and workshops: World cuisine, narrative medicine and design thinking workshops, as well as disaster and ultrasound simulations. More to come!
- Research symposium with oral and poster presentations
- Roundtable discussions on overarching global health themes and arts in medicine
- Panel on global health and arts integration: “Portraits of Global Health: How Art Influences Health”
While developed by medical students, the conference is open for attendance to anyone interested in global health or the arts and medicine. We welcome you to submit your abstracts for poster presentation as well as oral presentation consideration at the 2020 UCF Global Health Conference. Any global health or arts in medicine integration projects may be considered. Abstracts must be submitted by January 8, 2020 for consideration. Please submit your abstracts here.
Additionally, we are excited to showcase artwork this year. Artwork must be your own original work and must relate somehow to arts in medicine. Submit your artwork here.