CFE Paid College Summer Internship
|Position:||Paid College Summer Internship|
|Department:||Youth Accounts, High School & College Branches|
|Reports to:||Regional Director of High School & UCF Branches|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Present a positive and professional image when interacting with members and other credit union employees.
- Adhere to CFE’s policies and procedures to provide the best member service to the membership.
- Assist and collaborate with the Regional Director of High School & UCF Branches to effectivity plan, test, and implement organization-wide special projects pertaining to youth accounts.
- Assist in researching marketing initiative ideas on promoting new accounts on school campuses.
- Perform research on Millennials and Gen Z characteristics related to money management.
- Develop a marketing curriculum and grading rubric for high school branch student tellers.
- Provide operational support for the CFE High School Branches & UCF Branches.
- Flexibility with work schedule and traveling during summer months for high school branch set up, college account promotions, and possible beginning of each school year support.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, multitask environment and have excellent attendance
- Intercepts telephone calls, gives appropriate information to callers or routes call to appropriate executive or official and places outgoing calls.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Regional Director of High School & UCF Branches.
To apply, send your resume to VMoses@mycfe.com