International Business Scholars
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS ARE DUE MARCH 1
Applications will be available beginning December 1.
The International Business Scholars Program offers study abroad scholarships with the support of the College of Business Administration and The Burnett Honors College for fall and/or spring semesters.
Scholarships are awarded to Honors students on a competitive basis, up to $1,500 per student per semester.
In order to be eligible for consideration you must:
1. Be a declared Business major,
2. Be a member of The Burnett Honors College,
3. Have earned a cumulative GPA of at least a 3.0 at UCF,
4. Completed Business Common Program Prerequisites,
5. Satisfy all necessary prerequisites prior to the study abroad term prerequisites, and
6. Have attended UCF for at least two full semesters prior to the beginning of the semester abroad,
7. Have at least one semester left to graduate upon returning from your semester abroad.
Waivers for Upper Division Honors Requirements and/or Honors Interdisciplinary Seminars are available based upon program and length of study. Students MUST meet with the Director of Honors Advising at the time of application to the International Business Scholars Program.
All waivers must be approved prior to the start of the IB Scholars Program.
For more information: contact Mr. Morgan Bauer at firstname.lastname@example.org.