The Dean's Enrichment Council
The Dean's Enrichment Council members nationwide are dedicated to the success of the College's scholastic initiatives. By investing in academic priorities that enrich the experience of all Burnett students, councilmembers play an important role at the College. Members actively participate in the Burnett experience by supporting enrichment opportunities outside the classroom not afforded through tuition dollars.
Guiding Purpose of the Council:
- Acts as a direct communication link between university administration and council members, as well as a forum for members, primarily Burnett Honors College parents
- Serve as ambassadors for the college by fostering relationships with other families and encouraging them to participate through philanthropy
- Attend exclusive events on campus and in the community with university administration
- Invest in the Honors experience with leadership gifts of $1,000 or more to The Burnett Honors College, which qualifies you for membership in the President's Circle, a UCF Foundation giving society that hosts special events twice a year
- Have opportunities to host summer send-off events for new freshman families in select cities
To join the Dean's Enrichment Council, make your pledge online or please contact Carla Portilla at (407) 823-3052 or Carla.Portilla@ucf.edu.