Submit a Research Proposal for a Burnett Research Scholars Grant! (Link)
The Burnett Research Scholars is a grant funded research experience involving students conducting research in an area of shared interest with a faculty mentor. Research projects can be traditional or community-based.
The purpose of the Burnett Research Scholars grant is to foster undergraduate research across the curriculum at UCF for Freshmen and Sophomores. In order to ensure equitable distribution of funding across departments and programs, we will accept proposals from the following tracks:
- Arts & Humanities
- Business Administration
- Communication and Journalism
- Education and Human Performance
- Health and Public Affairs
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics
This grant is open to all UCF Freshmen and Sophomores who meet the following eligibility requirements at the time of application:
- One completed semester at UCF and at least four semesters remaining prior to graduation at the time this application is submitted.
- 3.200 UCF GPA
- Sponsorship from a UCF faculty mentor
- Have not previously received a grant through the Burnett Research Scholars program.
Upcoming grant application deadline: Monday, April 24
The Burnett Research Scholars Grant application is available online: http://research.honors.ucf.edu/burnett-research-scholars OR scan the QR code